Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today is my 1 year anniversary of explantation!

MY ONE YEAR EXPLANT ANNIVERSARY IS TODAY!
I have come so far from that day.. 1 year ago.

I will be happy today and celebrate that I got my implants out and am regaining my health.

1 year ago today I was a scared little girl in a 26-year old's body. My memory was gone, I was dizzy and tired all the time, had aches and pains.. and had no idea that the 5 months POST explant would be the worst for me.. having a sezuire and being in a coma.. being hospitalized 2x for being so bad and scared.

Things looked up 8 months post explant and have gotten better every day since then.

Today I am an informed, strong 27-year old woman - with a new body and a better outlook. I have gone through hell and back and survived. Thanks for supporting me and my website www.myimplantstory.com - and helping inform other women so that they either make the smart choice to not get implants, or to remove them to regain their health.

Happy explant anniversary to me :)

Love,
Gretchen