Friday, March 7, 2008

20-year old sick from saline implants

i recieved my implants six months ago they are 450cc's and saline with
silicone case. then all of the sudden six months later i started
having siezures in class. i then had a sinus infection which i have
never had before. i have no history of seizures in my family and my
health is declining fast. i now cannot attend college i have had my
license revoked i cannot drive and im only 20!!!!!!! i am constantly
dizzy and i cannot go in public places because i suffer from anxiety
now. I am a healthy girl i cheered for 8 years and now all this is
happening... i have seen my plastic surgeon and had two CAT scans done
with contrast and without... i have become depressed and lost. i am
now on dilantin and my life is at a holt.... is there any way of help??

i am beginning to correspond with her & am thinking about her daily. i hope she can find a good plastic surgeon who will take out her implants for her so she can start regaining her health.