Thursday, October 4, 2007

US Weekly = Lame

THIS IS SICK!! You would DIE to put plastic in your chest??? If I had been told I could get sick, I wouldn't have done it. Informed consent. People like this who DON'T EVEN CARE make me sick.


Us: Tell people why you had the surgeries.
Heidi Montag: “I’ve always been very insecure about my body. My whole life, I looked at my chest and was like, okay, they’re going to grow. This is my year! And it never happened. I was less than an A-cup. I wore push-up bras, which cut into my skin. If I was with a guy and there was a girl next to me with big boobs, I would be like, Oh, my God, he’s looking at her! On the beach, if I was standing next to a girl with big boobs, I’d be like, I hate her! I hated my nose too. I have my dad’s nose, which is huge. It took up so much of my face, when I looked down, I could see my nose. I couldn’t get away from it!”

Us: Take people back to April 2, the day of ­surgery.
Heidi Montag: “I woke up, and it was like Christmas: I was a nervous wreck, but I was just so excited at the same time. Spencer said, “I’m so proud of you.” It was like he was wishing me well off to school: “Love you! Bye!” But surgery is a big deal. Before I went in, I was like, What if I don’t wake up? Oh, this is scary. Then I thought, I don’t care. If I don’t wake up, it’s worth it. I wanted it so badly.”